We respond promptly to properly formatted notifications of claimed infringements, as its within our policy that complies with the United States Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA), which can be found at the following Web address, (http://www.copyright.gov), the Official Website of the U.S. Copyright Office.
Pedia10.com’s immediate response to valid claims, will result in the removing or disabling of access to the material claimed to be the subject of infringing activity.
COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT REQUEST: Filing Procedures
However, only if, upon the receipt of a valid and verifiable notification claim of infringement, shall we initiate the removal and disablement procedures, outlined within our process of valid claim responses and in the DMCA.
You must provide a written communication by email, that sets forth the information specified in the list below, to file a notice of infringement with Pedia 10.
Please note that you will be liable for damages (including costs and attorney’s fees) if you materially misrepresent that material is infringing your copyright(s). Accordingly, if you are not sure if you are the proper copyright holder or if copyright laws protect the material of yours, you may want to consult an attorney.
Expedition of your copyright infringement request will be processed upon using the following format (including section numbers):
- Your contact information, including your name, address, telephone number, and, if available, an email address at which you, as the complaining party, may be contacted;
- The statement: “I am the copyright owner or an agent authorized to act on the owner’s behalf of the following copyrighted material:”;
- Identify with sufficient detail the copyrighted content that you believe has been infringed. (For example, “The copyrighted image at issue is the “Content Title” which can be described as “Description: literary work, image, etc.” by “name of the author”, including any federal registration information if available);
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit Pedia10.com to locate the material (e.g. “Title of Article” at this location: https://www.pedia10.com/link-to-article/);
- The following statement: “I have a good faith belief that use of the aforementioned material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law”;
- The following statement: “I swear, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate”; and
- Sign the document.
- Send the written communication (by email), to our designated Copyright Agent to receive DMCA Notices, by using this submit form: Contact Us